Arcane Eye Divinations Final Logo

This is the logo that I liked the most from my last six designs. I chose to make it my final because I felt that I combined the textual and graphical elements of designing best here. I went and colored the capital letters of each successive word in the logo differently from the lowercase to draw attention to them, and added the concentric circles to the center of the capital D to evoke the image of an eyeball. I knew from my very first rough sketches that I wanted to include an eyeball in order to communicate a certain wisdom with the logo, but I couldn't pull it off convincingly until now. I have created the full color version as well as black-on-white and white-on-black versions of the logo, and sized them all appropriately so that it can fit on a storefront, business card, or webpage.

Comments

Popular Posts