My Graphic Design Elements

This here is my Graphic Design Elements Chart, a handy visual aid for understanding and interpreting all the different values found in real art! To start, I laid out a grid in Adobe Illustrator for each element to go, then got to work on six of the principles of Graphic Design: Line, Shape, Texture,  Form, Space, and Color. I did my best to make the examples simple but effective; I wanted to make each of the elements identifiable at a glance. Below those six are some abstract concept that I had to put to paper with a specific element. I had to demonstrate Order with Lines, Chaos with Shapes, Enemy with Color, Friend with Form, Alone with Texture, and Together with Space. All-in-all, I had a pretty good time drawing these in my notebook and recreating them all in Illustrator, and I hope I did a good enough job with them.
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts